Photographer, consultant and Bicycle-blogger extraordinaire Mikael Colville-Andersen has had his Bullit Cargo Bike stolen.
It is really quite a rare bike – with details that will make it a tough sell for a fence:
– It’s red with a Brooks saddle and handlebars grips.
– The red side panels are quite rare.
– There is a black cover on the cargo box.
– It has a foldable seat in the box.
– On the cross bar there is a seat for the kids.
– Which is on top of a Cycle Chic sticker.
Good Luck Mikael – hope you get it back!!!
Coleville-Andersen with the Bike (pre-theft)